The Field Guide Coaching Course
Overview of the Field Guide Coaching Course
Marcia Kish is offering a coaching course to help build sustainability in deploying blended learning studios using the Field Guide. The Sustainability Coaching Course will explore the Twelve Elements of Student Engagement and Ownership Infused in Blended Learning Studios. The workshop will showcase how to level up educators through the twelve elements using the belt system and step-by-step coaching guides, strategies, a video library of exemplar examples, and printable resources. The coaching course is a perfect fit for any Administrative Team, Instructional Coach, Department Chair, classroom teacher, and support staff that is looking to increase their knowledge of blended learning studios. Sign Up Today to Save Your Spot.
The Coaching Modules
What do you get with the course?
All Participants will Receive the Following:
- Engaging and Hands-on workshops with Marcia Kish for a total of 18 workshop hours
- A copy of the 150+ page Field Guide written by: Marcia Kish*
- Access to resources and templates to use with the Field Guide on dynguide.org
- A year subscription to dynaguide.org with over 150 videos that align with the Field Guide
- Data Points and progress monitoring for five classroom teachers on dynaguide.org
- Weekly newsletter and updates that align with the Field Guide
- Coaching sessions with Marcia Kish during the onsite and virtual workshops
Onsite, Virtual and Hybrid Options
The Coaching with the Field Guide Series can be completed in multiple ways.
- Build a team of thirty or more participants to have a 100% onsite workshop model for a total of four workshop modules equaling 18 hours of coaching strategies using the Field Guide and dynaguide.org
- Join a team or create a team to have a 100% virtual workshop model with a total of four virtual workshop modules equalling 18 hours of coaching strategies using the Field Guide and dynaguide.org (Learn more and see a schedule)
- Build a team of thirty or more participants to have a 50% onsite workshop model for two onsite workshops and two virtual workshops for four workshop modules equaling 24 hours of coaching strategies using the Field Guide and dynaguide.org.
- Design a customized plan with Marcia Kish to fit your personalized, building, or district needs for hosting or conducting onsite or virtual workshops.