- The workshop was differentiated into three groups. Group one- teachers who were knew to blended learning, Group two- teachers who knew a little bit about blended learning, and Group three- teachers who were currently using Blended learning
- BlendSpace- I created a BlendSpace guide for the groups to use while they traveled through the different aspects of Blended Learning
- The Lesson Plan template- the teachers used and explored the lesson plan template that helps to create a blended learning environment
- Applying Studio- Giving students time to show off what they know and to create a project. The projects don't always have to last for days but instead can take a couple of minutes to create. Here are just a few quick tools to use with the Application Studio
- Tools- Haiku Deck, Voki, Smore, Venn Diagram
- The favorite app of the session was Newsela- a tool to help with the nonfiction reading
Below is the transcript from the Today's Meet- We used this tool as a back channel and a place where teachers could post their projects.